So, I have gotten a little behind on my wadrobe refashion projects… here is the leftover linen tablecloth from GW
I started out using a pattern, but for some reason my brain could not get it together. SO, after I struggled for a bit, I cut out lining from some pink cotton and sewed it all up my own way.
Em seems ok with that.. I added the ruffle and machine embroidered for the first time. I had a blast. I think it went ok for the first time.
Yes, we think it will do…
We also had a little bake time this morning, with daylight savings kicking in, I feel like this day has been going on forever! We took advantage of our eary arisal and got to baking. We had pumpkin muffins. To make this a little more healthy we used wheat flour, and added milled flax seed. Crumble added for extra yum!